Hi again wine friends. If you're looking for something to do this weekend that involves great food and great Washington wines, one of the largest and best wine events is happening this weekend in Seattle. I'm talking about Taste Washington! There will be two entire days of wine, wonderful Washington wine, seminars, tastings, local chefs with gourmet foods, and much, much more. So come on out and partake in the wine seminars on Saturday at Bell Harbor on the waterfront, or on Sunday, come to the Qwest Event Center and enjoy some delicious food prepared onsite by some of the best chefs in the Seattle area and taste some fantastic Washington wines. I volunteered to pour wine at the Grand Tasting on Sunday last year and I was able to take breaks to enjoy the event. I discovered some awesome wines that I probably would've never tried had it not been for this event. Buy your ticket now!Here is the link to the event schedule: http://www.tastewashington.org/seattle/event-schedule/

Taste Washington was a wonderful afternoon and evening. There were so many great restaurants and great wines. Right away, I headed over to Betz, DeLille and Quilceda Creek before they poured out. What great wines. Tried a number of other reds and frankly they were all good. Even though I was hip to spit, what could you do with 200+ wineries serving 800 wines. Reminded me what a wonderful wine area that we live in. We are so young, but already have some of the best wines in the world.
ReplyDelete