Wine Fans! Here's a quick tip and cool Web site if you want to know about wine events in your part of the world. You can sign up to be notified of wine and food events in your area, and you can also search for upcoming events as well.Go here to sign up: http://www.localwineevents.com/events/
Also - vote for my wine blog while you're there! And thanks, everyone, for reading!!
May the Wine Goddess always keep your vessels filled with delicious juice,
Wine Muse

Subscribing to localwineevents.com is the best way to keep up with wine happenings in your area. As I travel south, I have been subscribing to different areas. Currently, I receive Temecula and Palm Springs. No wineries in PS, but about 30 in Temecula. There is actually one tasting room in PS, Tulip Hill Winery. The actual winery is 500 miles away in the Napa area, must be a story there or the owners have a winter home. Another way to keep up when you are in Western Washington, subscribe to www.woodinvillewinecountry.com. Monthly you will receive an e-mail on the releases, parties, wine maker dinners, etc.
ReplyDeleteGood suggestion your blogship.
Gary
I signed up a few weeks ago when you did this post and
ReplyDeleteI just got my first email Seattle list from them tonight, Nov 30. Pretty cool. Thanks very much for pointing me to that site.
Dan
Dear Dan,
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome!I hope you find some good wine/food events from that sight. BTW - do you know about the annual Esquin Champagne and Sparkling wine tasting coming up on 12/15? It's free!
Thanks for reading!
Wine Muse