Friday, May 29, 2009

Guest Chef on the Waterfront in Seattle!


This event on July 15 is a must do, a must see, a must taste, a must eat, a must everything. I went to Guest Chef on the Waterfront last year and it was so much fun and soooo delicious! I discovered some awesome wine and food and all in a beautiful Seattle scenery setting. This event is at the Bell Harbor Pier on the water in Seattle and it's definitely worth the price of admission. Sixty bucks gets you entry to an event that has over 70 of Seattle area’s most talented chefs, breweries, wineries and purveyors of fine food and beverages. It's a FareStart event so hurry and buy your ticket now before they sell out. Here's the link to buy your ticket. Do it now! http://www.farestart.org/help/events/waterfront/index.html.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great event so I signed up for 2. See you there WG.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gary,

    You did good. Yes, see you there!

    As always, thanks for being my most devoted follower.

    Wine Muse
    P.S. When are we going to Costco?

    ReplyDelete