skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Now with more juice! A blog about the musings of a wine Goddess.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Gator Aide
Would someone please give this bride a glass of champagne? She looks a bit dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your blog, it's like a good book.
"I have to tell you. I don't even like wine, and i still want to try some of those.I love reading your blog, it's like a good book. I am not kidding. Great!"
- Jim C.
Houston, Texas
Blog Stats
View My Stats
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(17)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(88)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(8)
Hot Winemaker Profile #2 – Luca Currado of Vietti ...
First Annual Lamb Jam in Seattle - ROCKED!
Hot Winemaker Profile #1 - Darby English of Darby ...
Attention all winos in the greater Seattle area! P...
Gary Vaynerchuk Kissed My Hand
Yalumba Barossa - The Scribbler 2007
Matthews Cellars 2000 Red Wine
Gator Aide
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
About Me
Jude Chosnyk
Senior Technical Writer by day. Creative writer by night. Two personalities for the price of one. Former Seattleite. Texan in the making.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment