Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wine Temps NW - We Work for Wine!

So the stoopid "lawyer types" at the Washington Wine Commission put the kibash on the Washington Wine Ambassador program earlier this year and they will all burn in hell for ruining everything and everyone and our volunteering and...and...and...wait a minute. They just did us all a huge fracking favor! We don't have to bottle wine, pour wine, talk about wine, go work at various fund raisers, tasting rooms, what have you, for free anymore. We can work and get PAID!

What the heck am I talking about? Wouldn't you all like to know. Too bad. Not going to tell you. Go away. I JOKE! I JOKE!

I'm talking about this awesome new company called Wine Temps Northwest. Debra Keene Bergeron, boss lady of this new company, saw a need and filled that need. Another smart woman changing the world. If you want to get paid (in actual U.S. dollars) for pouring wine or bottling wine, or whatever you enjoy doing in the wine industry, contact Wine Temps Northwest. You'll get more than just a bottle of wine for your trouble. Wine is a nice perk but it doesn't pay the rent, am I right? Am I right? Of course I'm right.

I signed up and can't wait to get my first paying wine gig. Not only will I write for wine, I'm willing to get paid as well. Or whatever it is they want me to do.

Anywho...here's Wine Temps Northwest's URL. Get busy! http://www.winetempsnw.com/

2 comments:

  1. Jude Darlin - You KNOW I love a good plug! Thanks for mentioning Wine Temps NW - and for becoming one of our Wine Temps NW Crew Members yourself! Wine industry employers who sign up with Wine Temps NW have a chance to work with people just like YOU - educated, wine-savvy, fun and knowledgeable people who just happen to be passionate about Washington wines and the businesses who make and sell 'em. (Okay - no one is JUST like you - I'm just sayin...)
    Keep up the great writing - you're a star!
    - Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra,

    I'm happy to give you the plug - we all need to evangalize Wine Temps NW! It's will benefit everyone in the long run! Thanks for your nice comment. Nothing strokes the ego of a writer more than hearing how great of a writer they are...over and over and over. LOL!

    Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete