skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Now with more juice! A blog about the musings of a wine Goddess.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Armadillo in My Soup
Oh waiter! There's an armadillo in my soup!! I wonder what kind of wine you'd serve with that...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your blog, it's like a good book.
"I have to tell you. I don't even like wine, and i still want to try some of those.I love reading your blog, it's like a good book. I am not kidding. Great!"
- Jim C.
Houston, Texas
Blog Stats
View My Stats
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(12)
▼
January
(12)
Lack of Sex Among Grapes Tangles a Family Vine
Steampunk Exhibition Ball in Seattle
Lazy Mailman in Washington - This is News?
Getting Steamy at the Steampunk Exhibition Ball
Scotch Festival Coming to Fremont!
Armadillo in My Soup
Is That A Piece Of Lint On That Painting?
Drunk Scientists Pour Wine on Superconductors
Chocolate-Orange Wine from Florida
Lizard Wine
Snake Bile Wine
I Could Be Sipping Kumquat Wine Right Now
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(17)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(88)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
About Me
Jude Chosnyk
Senior Technical Writer by day. Creative writer by night. Two personalities for the price of one. Former Seattleite. Texan in the making.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment