Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cuteness at Wine World


A few years ago I took classes at the NW Wine Academy at South Seattle Community College in West Seattle (SSCC in W. Seattle? Don't ask) and my most favoritist instructor was Lenny Rede. His food and wine pairing classes were so informative and FUN. I learned a lot from Lenny and had a good time while doing it. Now that's a great instructor! Please, Lenny is an amazing chef so he brought us many homemade dishes to taste with all of the wines. I don't take classes at the NW Wine Academy anymore because I'm too poor (the huge rock I live under has very high rent). But if you have the scheckles in your budget to take classes (or just one class) at the NW Wine Academy, I highly recommend any class Lenny teaches. The other instructors are really good as well. I don't guarantee you they'll be as much fun, though.

When I was at the Wine World extravaganza the other evening, I ran in to Lenny and he was sweet enough to pose for a candid shot with me. Everyone say, "Awwwwww. Isn't that cute?"

1 comment:

  1. BTW, on a space available basis, if you are a veteran the tuition is 50% discount and 100% (free), if you are over 65. The "lab" fee still has to be paid, but you will drink that.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete