
Would it be immodest of me to say (out loud) that sometimes I come up with incredibly good ideas? I do, really.
For example, last week was my birthday so I met a friend at a local wine bar (In The Red in Phinney Ridge - go there, it's awesome) in Seattle to do a little celebrating. We were sipping on our glasses of wine and chatting about our kids and our love lives (he has one, apparently, and I didn't have much to say since mine is non-existent) and suddenly this great idea popped in to my brain: Quickie vasectomies by fat Elvis look-alikes in Vegas! I've posted a picture here because visuals are always best when accompanied by new ideas. I've even been kind enough to point out that this fat Elvis has camel toe (see red arrow on picture of fat Elvis). How much do you think he'd charge for a quickie vasectomy? $200? $300? I don't know but just a word of advice; I wouldn't mention his camel toe. You might piss him off and he could give you a sex change operation instead.
You might be wondering what this has to do with this wine blog. Um. I was drinking a glass of the Sharecropper cabernet sauvignon by Owen Roe when I thought of this. It was really delicious. That's all I got.

No comments:
Post a Comment