Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wine World - A Wino’s Wet Dream


If you haven’t heard about the new wine store that opened this week in Seattle, more specifically, in the Wallingford neighborhood, then you’ve apparently been living under a large rock. I say that because I do live under a large rock, and I heard about the opening and I was there! Here’s the address, if you haven’t heard: Wine World, 400 NE 45th Street, Seattle, WA. The website is here: http://wineworldwarehouse.com/
David LeClaire, who I’m officially dubbing a genius, opened this giant wine warehouse. It’s about 24,000 square feet of floor space with oodles and oodles of wine bottles and shelves and food and cool signs and other neat-o wine and food-related stuff. This store is a wino’s wet dream!! Sorry David, I didn’t mean to drag my perversions in to this post about your awesomely gigantic wine store, but there you have it. I guess I just did.

Boy, this store is just what the wine Goddesses ordered. I love the signs hanging from the ceiling like the one I’ve added here. How cool is that? I wandered around the store a bit but mostly I tasted the wines that were being poured and chatted with people I haven’t seen for a while. ‘Cuz, you know, I’ve been so busy living under a huge rock I haven’t been getting out much.

Go to Wine World when you have time to peruse the aisles. There’s lots to see and taste. There will be wine tastings (as well as food) most every day and this store is open 7 days a week. Now that’s what I’m talking about!

P.S. After a long hiatus, I’m back! So, check back for more posts from the Wine Muse. I’m also going to start blogging about other things just to change things up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment